New Delhi, January 15, 2018: Creation of Comprehensive database on higher education
- No time lag
- Computation of Reliable Educational Ratios
- Enrolment, GER, GPI, PTR etc.
- Teaching and Non-Teaching positions
- Infrastructural facilities
Complete data uploading in a reasonable time by all the institutions
- State Higher Education Departments to play a proactive role Regular Progress MonitoringØ Sensitization-cum-training workshop at State/UniversityØ levels
- Data for 2017-18 to be uploaded within 2 – 3 months of the launching of the survey
Data is directly collected from the HEIs in the prescribed Data Capture Format in a secured environment
• Identified Nodal Officers of HEIs have been given Login and Password
- AISHE reports are available on the website of the Ministry (www.mhrd.gov.in) and on AISHE portal (www.aishe.gov.in)
- Tables are also made available in the excel format for the benefit of data users to make further analysis. Read more.