New Delhi, May 17, 2018: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) has invited applications for the recruitment process of Officer post for the location of New Delhi Candidates must go through the following details before applying for the post according to indiatoday.in
AIATSL RECRUITMENT 2018: IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Vacancy: 1 post
- Salary: Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Venue of the interview: Air India Colony Community Hall Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-57
- Time and date of the interview: 9 am to 12 pm on May 28
AIATSL RECRUITMENT 2018: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Graduate in Arts (minimum 3 years) with 55 per cent marks in discipline of Hindi from recognized university or Master in Arts in discipline of Hindi.
AIATSL RECRUITMENT 2018: ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Candidates who have completed Diploma in Translation course will be preferred
- Candidate should be well conversant with Computer Operation and Hindi and English Typing
AIATSL RECRUITMENT 2018: SELECTION PROCEDURE
Personal interview on the same day/following day(s).
AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED (AIATSL)
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited provides ground handling services
- The company was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Mumbai, India.