New Delhi, May 18, 2018: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) 2018 results has been released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
The AP ECET Result 2018 can be checked at the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
The AP ECET Result 2018 result was announced by the state Education Minister Sri Ganta Srinivasa Rao in Vijaywada.
Candidates who had appeared for AP ECET 2018, can now visit the official web portal – sche.ap.gov.in – to check their result.
The AP ECET 2018 Examination was conducted by Jawaharlal Technological University Ananthapur (JNTUA). The AP ECET exam is held every year for admission into 2nd year level Lateral Entry into Engineering/Pharmacy Courses for Diploma holders of Engineering & Technology and B.Sc according to timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Here’s how to check AP ECET 2018 Result:
1) Open the official site of the AP ECET – sche.ap.gov.in
2) On homepage you will find ‘View Results’ link, click on it
3) A new page will open in a new window
4) Enter your Registration Number and AP ECET Hallticket No
5) Click on view result
6) Your AP ECET 2018 Result will be displayed online
7) Download your Andhra Pradesh ECET 2018 Result or take a print out of the same for future reference
Get latest news & live updates on the go on your pc with News App. Download The Times of India news app for your device. Read more Home news in English and other languages.