New Delhi, May 18, 2018: Delhi University started online registrations for admission to its undergraduate courses from May 15, 5 pm. Students can submit their application forms till June 7. DU officials said students will be able to edit their forms till they make the payment according to hindustantimes.com
This year, DU will announce only five cutoff lists with the last list coming out on July 12. Admissions under it will be completed by July 14. The university will conduct central counselling for remaining seats in the undergraduate courses after the fifth cutoff list.
Here’s how to apply online for DU admissions:
* Log on to https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18/
* Create a New Applicant account by clicking on New Registration
* Enter your details and register
* A screen will appear with the user’s registration account details. Save these details by clicking on the link “Click here to save this information for future reference”, which is a file, “Registration Detail.pdf” that can be saved on your laptop/mobile device.
* To proceed further, visit the UG Admission portal home page by clicking on the link, “Continue to homepage” on the left side of the screen.
* Once registered, the applicant can now log on to the UG admission portal to complete the online registration form.
* Enter your registered email id and password in the space provided
* Complete the application form by typing in all the required information
* Upload required documents and pay the fee
* Click on submit