New Delhi, July 14, 2018: The State Bank of India (SBI) will declare the results of Probationary Officer (PO) Preliminary Exam 2018 this week, the link for which issbi.co.in
As per the schedule, the SBI PO results will be declared on July 15.
SBI PO Prelims 2018: How to check results
- Log on to the official website, sbi.co.in
- Click on ‘SBI PO Prelims Result 2018’
- Enter your roll number/registration number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Click on submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
SBI PO Recruitment 2018: Selection procedure
Candidates need to appear for examination in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and group exercise followed by interview round according to reports published in indiatoday.in
- The paper consisted of objective type questions
- The exam was an online test of 100 marks and the duration of the same was one hour.
The paper consisted of the following three sections:
- English language: 30 questions (20 minutes)
- Quantitative aptitude: 35 questions (20 minutes)
- Reasoning ability: 35 questions (20 minutes)
Schedule of Main examination:
The exam will consist of an objective test of 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks.
Objective test: The duration of the test will be three hours. Questions will be framed from the following four sections:
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: 45 questions (60 minutes)
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: 35 questions (45 minutes)
- General/ Economy/Banking Awareness: 40 questions (35 minutes)
- English Language: 35 questions (40 minutes)
- Descriptive test: The duration of the test will be 30 minutes. It will have two questions for 50 marks will be a test of English language (letter writing and essay).
Note: One-fourth marks will be deducted for wrong answers in both prelims and mains.
Candidates will get remuneration of Rs 23,700 to Rs 42,020 per month.
SBI PO recruitment 2018: Important dates
- Declaration of prelims result: July 15
- Call letter release date for mains: July 20
- Online main examination: August 4
- Mains result: August 20
- Call letter for interview: September 1
The State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees. In 1806, Bank of Calcutta (later Bank of Bengal) was founded, and in 1921, it merged with banks of Madras and Bombay to form Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed Imperial Bank of India.