Kerala, August 25, 2018: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has extended the deadline for submitting the application for the CA exam that is to be held in November 2018 for Kerala candidates — keeping in mind the current situation and hardships faced by all in the state according to reports published in indiatoday.in
The date, according the note posted by the institute online, has been extended till September 8 for Kerala residents, and stays August 27 for the rest.
For regular students, the last date to register online without late fee is August 27 and with late fee is September 4.
For all other candidates, the last date for submission of exam forms is August 27, 2018 without late fee and September 4, 2018 with late fee.
Official notification on icai.edu
‘Candidates whose address on the records of the Institute is in the state of Kerala, will be treated as those residing in Kerala, for the purpose of this extension,’ said the official notification on the official website, icai.org.
The candidates need to register at icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the exam fee online up to September 8, 2018, without payment of any late fee.
How to register for CA exams 2018
- Visit the exam website of the institute, icaiexam.icai.org
- In the menu click on “Login/Register”
- If you are a registered user, enter your login details and click on “Login”
- If you are a new user, click on “Register Now!” button in the popup
- Enter your registration details, email id and mobile number and click on Register to complete your first step of registration
- If your registration details do not match with the website’s records, you will be offered to register as provisional candidate
- For details on this, refer to the Online Registration FAQ section of the website.
- On completion of step one of registration, an email and SMS with registration details and verification code will be sent to the candidate
- Refer to the “Important” section in the same screen for details
- Click on “Complete Your Profile” to proceed
- Complete the form with candidate details
- Click on “Save Details” to save the form
- On completion of step two of registration, your registration process is complete
- You can now apply for exams
- Click on “Go to Dashboard” to proceed
- This displays your photo and signature (if available with ICAI) and profile details
- Verify your email and mobile number to get the links to apply for exams
- You can edit your profile by clicking the little edit button on the top right corner
ICAI’s effort to provide funds for Kerala
Apart from giving CA aspirants registered from Kerala an extension, ICAI has also set up a Kerala Flood Relief Fund, appealing people to donate for the flood-hit state according to reports published in indiatoday.in
ICAI will forward all collections to Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund.
‘All contributions towards PMNRF are exempt from Income Tax under Section 80G’ read the notification.
To get more updates on Current Affairs, send in your query by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org