New Delhi, October 30, 2018: ESIC recruitment 2018: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has invited applications for Insurance Medical Officer (IMO-Allopathic) posts. All candidates can apply on the official website-www.esic.nic.in latest by November 10, 2018 according to m.dailyhunt.in
Dates to remember:
• Online application starts: October 12, 2018
• Last date for registration: November 10, 2018
• Last date for online application fee: November 13, 2018
• The candidate should not be more than 30 years. However, age relaxation will be given according to Government norms.
• The candidate should have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in Sub-Section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
• The candidate should have Completed a compulsory rotating internship
• SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: Rs 250.
• All other categories: Rs 500.
How to apply:
• The candidates must apply online through the website-www.esic.nic.in
Scheme of examination:
• The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
• For more information about the scheme of examination, the candidates should visit the official notification.
• The candidates must take a printout of online application and produced it on demand.
• The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
• For more information, candidates must check the official notification here.